Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuna Steak

Let it be known to all, I hate Tuna Steak. Who wants a half cooked steak with tiny bones lying around everywhere? If I want tuna, I'll have it from a can thank you very much. And if I want bones, no, I never want bones. Seriously, outside of sellers being to cheap to de-bone their product, what reason is there for having bones present? To make it easy to murder your enemies? To give people something to chew on? Come on, just get rid of the bones and maybe I'll be interested. Ugh, the thought of fish bones just make me lose my appetite  My Grandpa was the same way, as soon as he found a bone in his fillet, he was done, no matter how good the dish may have been. Well I'm done too.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you must really hate tuna steak. I don't think I hate any foods with the same passion that you hate tuna steak, Michael.

    ReplyDelete