Monday, October 1, 2012

Why?

A month or so ago, we had pizza from the Catamaran hotel and restaurant. You may remember that I hated it, and felt that those people should be ashamed of themselves for selling something so terrible. Now you can all remind yourselves about how bad it was. Note how up above, I mentioned that the pizza at Rio Bravo was good, but I didn't really remember it since we were so tired when we had it. Here we are in October, and we return to Vista Rio.

First off, I should mention that we were not planning to buy Rio Bravo pizza. We had intended to go to Sun Dog, but the manager is so incompetent he opened his store before he even had any boxes for take out orders. Only in Rio Dulce...

Undeterred in our quest pizza, we went to the nearby Rio Bravo, we didn't remember them as terrible, so what could go wrong? Try about everything.

The sauce is not pizza sauce, but the heavy grease that comes from the cheese they use. All you can taste is the grease, and the crust is sadly quite plain.

I don't get it, why is it so hard for people here to make a good pizza? I can only hope that Sun Dog will be able to make something decent, but I'm having doubts. Do people here not like pizza sauce? Are the stores just being cheap? There has to be some answer to this mystery. What I would do to have The Experts come down here and show them how it's done.

Sigh, now I want a donair...

1 comment:

  1. I need to know the pizza sauce, then i can cook pizza by myself, imagine i can put lots of chesee on the top.

    ReplyDelete