Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Red Dog Cafe

Due to uncontrollable circumstances, we are still in Lethbridge, with our stay being extended by a few days. Today was rather uneventful, but I tried a new restaurant that my sister was pestering me to try; the Red Dog Cafe.

The RDC is styled like a 50's nostalgia diner. The moment you walk in, your bombarded with red and white checker patterns, and the scent of hearty grill. The staff there seemed to be a family of Frenchmen from Montreal, who still held on to their roots despite being in southern Alberta.

The food is naturally the most important part, and it was quite good. I had a burger with fries, and I was very satisfied with the burger. It was nicely grilled, and it had that unique homemade quality that you can't get from McDonald's or Burger King, and I absolutely would recommend it to anyone traveling in the Lethbridge area.

No comments:

Post a Comment