Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Lights

One of my favourite things in the Christmas season is all of the lights. I do love Christmas lights, especially the way they reflect off of the snow and ice. Down here, not too many people put up Christmas lights. Most folks simply can't afford them, and put up small plastic decorations. Don't get me wrong, Christmas is very important here, as much of the population is Catholic. However I do find it hard to get in the spirit of the season. After all, it looks no different from my arrival in July. No snow, no cold, no lights, no Christmas food stuff.

As that may be the case, we actually have bought some Christmas lights and have hung them around the boat. They're not perfect, but they do look nice. Nothing like a little colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment