Saturday, November 3, 2012

Die!

A few minutes ago, I was sitting on the couch, surfing the net, when I saw something scurry, across the wall. Wonderful, another cockroach... I grabbed the nearest shoe, and gave chase on this horrible beast. It turned and twisted it's way around the furniture, hoping to lose me in the process. No such luck would be had today, as I was a man on a mission. 

BAM!
There it was, sprawled on the floor, dead. I could see it's guts coming out. Mission accomplished. I went to the table to get a napkin to clear away it's body, when it started running around. 

How is this possible? It should be dead. Yet it's not...

I hit it about five more times, and it got weaker every time, but continued to live. I got it one last time, and squished, it like how someone would put out a cigarette. I grabbed it with a napkin, and threw it into the river. Hopefully, the fish will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment