Thursday, November 29, 2012

Guns

In about mid afternoon, I heard what sounded like machine gun fire coming from the jungle. It's not too surprising, at least not anymore because everyone in this country seems to be armed to the teeth. I thought Americans were bad when it comes to guns, but these guys take it to another level. Never in my life have I seen so many guns in such a short period of time. Imagine going to the grocery store and seeing guys with machine guns standing guard at the entrance. Well that's reality here. Virtually every store has one guy standing around with a machine gun or a shotgun. A very weird sight for a Canadian.

3 comments:

  1. I have never seen an armed person with gun in public places except police in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i imagine it would make any situation much more serious

    ReplyDelete