Friday, August 3, 2012

Ingram Asked - Answers Part 2

So let's get this final installment of Ingram Asked off right away. This huge list of questions comes once again from Lucy.

Do you feel cold during evening time?

Absolutely not. If anyone ever feels cold in the evening while being here I strongly suggest seeking immediate medical treatment. It's too hot for chills!




Do you like living on the sea?

It's ok, personally I prefer the simplicity of a house over the day to day challenges of the water.


What kind animal do you like the best in the world?

Dogs, the love you unconditionally, and everyone else wants to be your friend as soon as they see them. Though they can be very annoying, you can't stay mad at them.


If your Mom and your girlfriend drop into the sea at the same time who will you rescue first?

Neither, I would save myself and the let others deal with it on their own. Maybe they can work together to save each other? Or perhaps it would be the Plank of Carneades all over again...


What colour do you like?

Blue, the calm colour.


Do you like music?

Music is ok, it depends on the genre. When I listen to the radio, I generally go for news, so I don't listen to music very much. Ironically, I was in band in high school, but I pretty much kept music exclusively to there.


Which movie do you like?

I like a lot of movies, and it's very difficult for me to pick one out on it's own. I suppose I'll give you a list of five movies I love.


1. Lupin III - The Castle of Cagliostro: This animated movie is from the 80's, and it features an international phantom thief and his partners battling an evil count and his followers. I like the simple action, great soundtrack and fun plot. One warning though, as an 80's film, the voices are rather crude, and can be off putting for some. For you anime geeks, it's Miyazaki's first feature length film.

2. The Great Train Robbery: A film starring Sean Connery and Donald Sutherland, it's based on a real train robbery that happened in England during the Crimean War. I admit, the first half can be boring, but once the heist begins, it's good dramatic stuff. Best watched alone or in a small group. I tried to get a large group to watch it, but it didn't go well...

3. Chaplin: A biography about the greatest entertainer of all time from legendary director Richard Attenborough. This is easily Robert Downey Jr.s best work, and is a sad reminder of what he could have been. 

4. Dial M for Murder: A simple suspense film from Albert Hitchcock, this is a timeless classic. It has no action, no grand set pieces, or anything else extraordinary. This film is simply a model for great acting and great cinematography. 

5. The Untouchables: I admit, I have a soft spot for Kevin Costner. His movies aren't always good, but you can't fault him for his spirit or enthusiasm. This historical drama about Eliot Ness and Al Capone is simply great. I never watched the series it was based off of, but I just love this film. It's one of those movies where they throw historical accuracy out the window, but everything just feels right. 

Would you like to accept continue education?

Perhaps someday, but I've spent the last seventeen years of my life in school and I'm ready to take a good long break from it.


Do you like hockey, swimming, and football?

No, I am not a sports person at all. I can watch them on T.V., but even then that is extremely rare.


Which city do you like to live?

I don't know. There are lots of great cities, and it's hard to choose one place to spend the rest of my life in. I would absolutely love to visit Shanghai and Kyoto however.


Who is the hero in your mind?

Batman.


What kind of glasses do you like to wear?

Sunglasses, but even then I'm not big on specs.


Do you like working on the farm?

No, no. I am not a country boy, farms and me are like oil and water.


Do you like raining day?

It depends, if I have to go out about, I would rather it be sunny, but I wouldn't mind a light summer rain. If I'm staying home all day however, let it pour.


What kind of career do you like in the future?

Not sure, probably something related to business somehow.


Do you like camping?

No, I always feel sick after I sleep outside.


Which one do you like the best, river , ocean, and lake?

A slow moving river because I can go to places, but it's not too daunting.


Do you like operating an airplane in the sky?

I can't operate an airplane, but I do enjoy the speed of getting from Point A to Point B, and possibly back to Point A again.


Do you like holiday, which one do you like the best?

I love holidays, especially ones where I don't have to do anything and get time off. I suppose based on that criteria, the entire Easter weekend. I get two days off, and I don't have to do anything at all.


Do you like smoking and alcohol?

No to both of those. I have never smoked once, and I cannot tolerate the taste of alcohol. I guess I had too much sugar as a kid...


Do you like hunting animals?

No, never went hunting and never intend to do so in the future. I can bond with others without having to kill an animal in the process.


Do you like go traveling to Moon or Mars?

Never been to either, but it could be interesting... Would I have the courage to make the journey in the first place?


What kind of vehicle do you like?

I like a small 4x4 SUV. Something to get me through the winter, but also allows for easy city driving. The truck we have, which is an F-350 has it's own pros, but I wouldn't want one for myself.


Which one do you like between borrowing money and saving money?

Saving money because I hate having debts. If I'm getting interest from others, then I love lending money.


Do you like timer?

Yes, I need to know what time it is to stay sane.


Do you like brand name?

It depends. For stuff like laundry detergent I don't care, but for things like milk it actually means a lot to me.


What kind of drink do you like juice , water, coffee, and tea?

A few months ago I would have said juice, but after moving here I got to give it to water. I need it, and I literally can't go a day with out it here.


Do you like painting pictures?

I wish I could paint, but I have no artistic talents.


Do you like playing guitar?

I used to play guitar, but it's been so many years since I played it I don't remember anything.


Would you like to walk on desert?

I have been to the deserts of Mexico, and I tell you they are extremely overrated.


If you a billionaire, what would you like to do?

Put it in the bank to collect interest. But I would also use a small percentage to get nice things for my friends and family.


What kind of food do you like sweet,salty, sour, and spicy?

I like all of them, but not taken to extremes. Of them, I would say I like spicy the best as an adult.


Do you like going back Edmonton which has SAIT and UA?


I love Edmonton, it's my hometown and I am very attached to it. However, I would probably not go back just for the sake of continuing my education. 


This final question is from Ali.


Why did i get the same driving examiner as timberlea at the downtown location?...


One thing I've learned from this journey is that if it's meant to be, it's meant to be. You and that tester were destined to keep battling until the end of time, so it's no question that you got that guy. Just keep going back and one day you'll emerge victorious. Surely if I can pass, you can pass.


Thank you to everyone who submitted their questions, to those of you who didn't, what's the wrong with you? That was fun, and I hope we can do this again sometime in the future. Also don't take offense to any of my answers, this is all in good fun and not meant to be hurtful to anyone.


Thank you and goodnight. 

1 comment:

  1. I forgot bring my dictionary.
    From the answers, i can say that you love life but you are not romantic, you like something change in your life, but not too much, you are nice and honest, can be a good friend.

    ReplyDelete