Thursday, July 26, 2012

Ingram Asked

Nothing of interest happened today, got up, cooked cleaned, cooked and cleaned again, now I'm writing this. So to alleviate the slow period, I'm going to turn the writing over to you. For the next week, post your questions for me about the trip or just in general, and I'll answer them starting on August 2nd. Remember that there are no stupid questions, so just fire away on all cylinders.



Also, please don't make me look stupid by not asking questions. I would rather have a huge list of weird questions than no questions at all.

Thank you, and have a good night.

4 comments:

  1. How long are you going to be gone?
    Is your Dad starting a charter boat service?
    Do you have life insurance?
    Does said life insurance pay out to me?
    Does your Dad have a captain's hat?
    Have you seen any turtles in the wild? What about dolphins?
    Are you going to try fishing off the boat?
    You said everything has to be conserved on the boat. How long can it be at sea for?
    Have you considered getting a machine to desalinate the water through reverse osmosis or something more like an evaporator?
    Would you build such a machine if I asked? (The Evaporator)
    Will you have internet at sea?
    Does your boat have a poopdeck?
    Have you stood on it?
    As a seaman how does that make you feel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just say whatever you like to say and write whatever you like to write.
    My friend said your writing style is so great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really have a question for you
    Are you going to publish this journal, the cost will not be expensive.

    ReplyDelete