Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Weird Tree

Today, there was no unique food, so I can't post anything about that today. But despite that, I did see something interesting around town. Today we had to visit the Department of External Affairs. Not the Department of Foreign Affairs, these are two completely separate entities (right next door to each other). After dealing with a rude and uninterested bureaucrat, I walked to a John Park, and say a most curious tree.





 
                                                

When I saw the tree, I could only think that this was the thing that nightmares are made of. It doesn't look too bad in the pictures, but it's much weirder when you see it next to a perfectly straight tree...

3 comments:

  1. This is an old tree. I am very interested in this tree, what is the brown one near the bottom of the tree. Are they mushrooms. I can not see them clearly. I really love the mushrooms growing on the tree.
    We went to Ontario before, and i know some trees grow mushrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like something out LOTR

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Hobbits? Never heard of a hobbit. Hreerarummm. Maybe little orcs? Haarruuurummm...."

    ReplyDelete