Monday, July 23, 2012

Photos from Mexico

For the past few weeks I've neglected to post any pictures of the trip. This was caused by a mixture of laziness, bad internet, and a general lack of content. Today that changes as I will now be posting everything that has been yet to be posted. So without further ado...

 Salami pizza in Villahermosa, simple but very good.


 Hawaiian pizza, good, but not as good as the salami.

 The hallway of the Villahermosa hotel. Simple, but rather elegant in person.

 Inside my hotel room.



 A Mexican big breakfast from McDonald's. I like the Canadian one better...

 Coatzacoalcos, a resort town north east of Villahermosa

 Reproduction of a Mayan pyramid, total tourist trap.

 Can you see Sonic?

3 comments:

  1. Sonic is on the right side corner.
    I heard about that Mexican food is special and famous so i like to try. One day my friend invited me to join a party. She is a Mexican lady and used to run a restaurant in Mexico. She introduced their typical food to us, i felt it was special like Indian food with curry, that is a different style. However, i can eat only one time.
    I like to communicate and share cultures with different people, so i taught people how to cook dumplings. One time after learning, the lady said:" Lucy, you know some people eat chicken hands." " You never eat ." " Never." It was an other day, i cooked chichen hands and baked dumpling bread that just took out from oven. The lady came in, and i told her to try as the food still warm. She ate the chiechen hands and said it was so delicious.
    A few years ago, i got an Indian co-worker, he told me that he is a vegetarian and never eat meat including eggs. I said you can eat eggs in which contain protein and other nutrition. " No, Lucy, if you eat an egg, means you kill a life." OK, let's see. one day, i fried an egg pancake taking to the workplace, cut to half and started to eat one half. The coworker stared at me and asked:" How it taste." " Try the other half, then, you tell me." The man ate the other half and said:" taste good." "Too sad, you ate a life." " But, it worth."

    ReplyDelete
  2. What exactly is the big breakfast composed of? Is it scrambled eggs with tomatoes and is that cheese on the muffin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eggs were made of egg, peppers and onions. It was kind of spicy, so I didn't like it for breakfast. The english muffin had a layer of beans with cheese on top.

      Delete