Monday, July 30, 2012

So very...

After coming back from my secret quest yesterday, I became very sick and cranky.Without going into too much detail, let's just say that this experience has been very unpleasant for me. No doubt this was caused by the seafood I ate early that day, tasty as it was. Because of this illness, I haven't done much this past day. I'm feeling a little bit better, hopefully this will have passed by morning.

Remember, you only have a few more days to submit your questions. So get on it!

1 comment:

  1. We are so sorry to hear about you got sick. Most of the time, we do not eat seafood that is in raw or not fresh. Since eating something wrong, this is not a big problem, eat green bean soup one day, you will be cured. You can buy green beans from all kinds of stores.
    How to cook green bean soup:
    One cup of beans
    Ten cups of water
    Keep cooking untill all the beans expand to booming, maybe half hour
    No sugar or salt only water and beans
    Drink the soup and eat the cooked beans
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete