Friday, June 15, 2012

Flying to Panama

In a few hours, I'll be getting on a plane heading for Panama City. It's hard to believe, but after leaving Fort McMurray three weeks ago, my journey is near its end. Soon I'll be leaving Pearson International Airport, and arriving at my new home, a place that I've heard about but never seen. What will it be like? Can I deal with the heat? Will I become homesick? Well there is not time to worry about that, thinking these things will only make me sick on the airplane!

Hold on a second...

I'm not at the airport. I'm not going to Panama City.

I'm in my aunt's basement babysitting three ungrateful dogs!

It seems that I'm actually still in Ottawa, and my hounds and stuff is still with me. But it turns out that parents are no longer here, and they have indeed left for Panama City. Without me...

The truth is that they're down in Panama meeting with potential banks. For the next week, it's just going to be me, the dogs, and Ottawa. Hopefully we can deal with each other without conflict.

As long as the dogs will share the bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment