Saturday, June 23, 2012

Today

Today my parents returned from their trip to Panama. They had plenty of stories about monkeys, crocodiles, riots, gangsters, and what not. However, this blog is not about their stories, but my own stories.

Today I have no stories to share. My parents came back, and that is really the only event of the day. I promised that I would update everyday even if I had no content. But don't worry, I'm sure I'll have something interesting to write about tomorrow.

In other news. I want to ask you guys to do something for me. Leave a comment, it doesn't matter what it says, I just want to know that you guys are actually reading, and not just humoring me. So sound off in the comments section below using your Google account, or identify yourself as an anonymous commentator.

4 comments:

  1. The backyard flowers are booming, I took some pictures this morning and uploaded them to my Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stop writing, I read your blog every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it coming buddy. I know things are going to pick up once you aren't at your old familiar haunts. I'm reading daily.

    ReplyDelete