Saturday, June 2, 2012

Saskatchewan

Today we finally left Lethbridge, and have made some serious headway into Saskatchewan. We traveled for most of the day, and are resting for the night at Moose Jaw, a city less than an hour west of Regina. The most significant part of the day however, was stopping at the Cypress Hills Inter-provincial Park.


The greatest thing about the park is that it isn't your typical Saskatchewan. I know when most people think of Saskatchewan, they think about flat, farms, and flat. Cypress Hills on the other hand is dominated by hills and forest.













Cypress Hills is a beautiful place, and it really makes you reevaluate your perspective about Saskatchewan. Moose Jaw on the other hand... Well I'll talk about that some other time.

3 comments:

  1. My god Michael...it's Ken! I'm reading. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll post every day, so sit back and take all the Michael goodness in one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete