Saturday, June 16, 2012

Puppy Love


With my parents gone to Panama, I am left with my most loyal and devoted followers of all. This legion of valorous and noble creatures will stay by my side regardless of what happens thick or thin. This legion, are my three dogs; Molson, Lola, Sonic, and now my cousins dog Bailey.

Together, they have formed a pack that rallies around me no matter what is happening. It doesn't matter if I'm going upstairs, going to the washroom, or especially having food. I am always surrounded by a pack of dogs. Sometimes it's cute having all these guys around. But other times they just hog up all my space. No matter what though, I enjoy their company and am glad to have them around me.

1 comment:

  1. Dog is our good friends. Yesterday, a dog sit beside me and put her head on my legs, i pet her, the fur was very smooth.

    ReplyDelete