Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pet Store

About ten minutes away from Lasalle street is Billings Bridge Mall. Now this is far from the biggest mall in Ottawa, for those of you familiar with Edmonton, I would say it is about the same size as Southgate Mall. Now, like most malls, BB is not targeted towards me, in fact it's a rather strange mish-mash of women and seniors stores. The one thing it does have for me, is Little Critters, the pet store.

Pics follow the jump.




 I like this guy.



 I never knew people took quail as pets.

 This puppy is about as big as my fully grown hound Lola.


 This is an actual rat!

1 comment:

  1. Cute critters!!!
    Rats make great little pets. They are clean and usually really friendly. And super cute, though some people just can't seem to get past the tails, for some reason :P

    Give Lola, Molson and Sonic a BIG hug for me

    ReplyDelete